Purpose Of This Ministry

The purpose of this ministry is found in 2 Corinthians 5:18-21:

Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ's behalf, be reconciled to God. For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

This ministry seeks to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ in everything. We are are not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ therefore we declare this Gospel in the highways and biways. We preach about sin, righteousness, and the coming judgment to a lost and dying world. Since Jesus' mission was to "seek and save that which was lost", this too is our mission, being empowered by the Holy Spirit whom He has given to all those who believe.

On this site you will find several resources we believe are honoring to our Lord. We hope these resources will help you take up your cross and follow Jesus - they have definitely helped us. We hope you find our site to be both a blessing and an encouragment.


I pray that the sharing of your faith may become effective for the full knowledge of every good thing that is in us for the sake of Christ. -Philemon 1:6

-Steve (theway1711@gmail.com)

Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Sign In Action

As I wrote in my last post, I made a sign for my girls to hold when we go out on the streets. We want our children to love and serve the Lord. One way to do this is to have them participate in sharing the Love of God reveled through Jesus Christ at a young age. As parents, we will never have this opportunity again - they are only 3 and 2 once! I do not want to regret not taking them out even though they are so young. We are hoping and praying they not only come to know the Lord Jesus Christ in a personal way, but also they would find great joy in being a spoken witness for Him among this wicked world. If my children never play sports, if my children never play a musical instrument, if my children never become a top CEO or even have a 401K...I don't care. I want them to Love and Serve the Lord with all their heart, mind, soul, and strength - even if it costs them their life! Jesus is worth it! I want them to be, from an early age, what I wasn't for 28 years - a light among a dark and dying world, i.e. soldier for the Lord. We will continue to pray for them and teach them the commandments of the Lord. As a parent, it is a wonderful blessing to see some of your "arrows" preach the Gospel, knowing the Lord is being magnified!

We were able to pass out about 200 tracts. There were a lot of students out, it was a gorgeous day, the girls shared in holding their sign, and I even had one great conversation with a student (though I did not get it on tape). The girls never complained once, they listened to me, and were more than willing to go the extra "step" to pass out tracts. I was blessed indeed. I hope the video encourages you to step out in faith.

Colossians 3:21

Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.

2 comments:

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah said...

Praise God!

You and Tina are indeed training your precious children to walk and live in the way that they should go!
That is... a godly way!

Praying for you all!
God bless you.